5 ways your dog saves you money
- Dating Sites – Dogs are a great way to meet people. Whether it’s out on a walk, around your neighbourhood or at the dog park. Something about a dog just makes starting a conversation easier.
- Counselling – Dogs are great counsellors, they’re always there to listen and they never chime in with unwanted advice. Research shows that dog owners have lower stress levels and are generally happier.
- Gym Memberships – Walking your dog is a great way to exercise. Dogs are also great motivators. They always want to keep going, even if you don’t.
- Theft Prevention – As any police officer. The best way to avoid being broken into is to get a dog. It doesn’t matter how big it is, as long as it barks. Most criminals don’t want the attention that comes with a barking dog.
- Medicine – People with dogs have lower blood pressure, lower stress hormone levels, are less likely to have allergies and asthma and are less depressed. This all leads to longer lives and less medical expenses.
Struggling with more than $8,000 of unsecured debt? You could be eligible for debt relief! Discover how to stop debt collector calls, freeze interest and fees, reduce payments and only pay back what you can afford. Start now with a free consultation
Free Debt Analysis
Safe, Confidential and No Obligation