5 Reasons you won’t ever be debt free.
- You don’t know how much you owe – Really you don’t want to know. It’s a source of pain so you don’t look at it and pretend it will go away.
- You don’t know where your money goes – You earn money and by your next pay day it’s all gone, that’s as much as you know. Use our budget calculator to see how much money you really have.
- You only pay the minimum – If you only pay the minimum you’re only paying the interest. Use our credit card repayment calculator to work out repayments.
- You have no plan – Even though you’ve been in the same situation for years, you have no plan on how you’re going to get debt free.
- She’ll be right – You think somehow it will all work out OK, even though you’ve been in the same situation for years, you don’t know how much you owe or where your money goes, you are only paying the minimum and you have no plan.
Struggling with more than $8,000 of unsecured debt? You could be eligible for debt relief! Discover how to stop debt collector calls, freeze interest and fees, reduce payments and only pay back what you can afford. Start now with a free consultation
Free Debt Analysis
Safe, Confidential and No Obligation