The Best way to use your Tax Return
- Invest in an espresso machine – A cup of takeaway espresso costs about $4 but made at home costs about $1 to make. If you had 2 cups per day thats a saving of $6/day or $2,190 per yea
- Buy Homebrew equipment – Coopers Homebrew beer will costs about $6/carton. Commercial beer is about $40/carton. Assuming you drank 1 carton a fortnight that’s a $884 saving per year.
- Pay off Old Bills – a tax return can be the best way to catch back up. Some bills also have high interest rates.
- Wipe out High interest debt – If you have debts put it all on the debt with the highest interest
- Create an emergency fund – To protect against financial disaster you need 6 months of savings.
- Top up your Superannuation – It’s hard to find a better investment than superannuation, it’s low tax and it has the benefit of being difficult to touch.
Struggling with more than $8,000 of unsecured debt? You could be eligible for debt relief! Discover how to stop debt collector calls, freeze interest and fees, reduce payments and only pay back what you can afford. Start now with a free consultation
Free Debt Analysis
Safe, Confidential and No Obligation